- Address Evanston, Illinois
- Property Type Office Building
- Year Purchased 1998
- Size 25,000 sq ft
A 25,000-square-foot office and retail building in Evanston, Illinois. Montero Partners, Ltd., along with Davis Street Land Company, purchased this historic-quality building in December 1998. A major renovation was completed which included new curtain wall, HVAC, lobby and common area upgrades. The property is currently 100% leased.
- 5,200 square feet of space available.
- Montero Partners and principals Davis Street Land Company purchased the historic Chandler’s Evanston, Illinois.
- The existing building was renovated into a first-class office property by restoring the historic qualities of the property back to its former status.
- The renovation included demolition of the corner structure creating a 2,800 square-foot open-air plaza on the corner of Davis and Orrington.
- The remaining building was restored to accommodate high-quality retailers on the ground floor which also includes a fully restored office lobby accessed from plaza area.
- Floors 2-5 offer over 5,000 square feet per floor.
- Approximately 1,000 square feet of retail space available.
- The upper floors (2-5) were renovated to feature class-A office space offering dramatic window lines and an abundance of natural light.